Your blocked drains and gas plumbers are necessary visitors after the lockdown.
You can have up to five visitors in addition to the household members according to the implementing guidelines on the first step of the 3-Step Framework for a COVIDSafe Australia. The lockdown measures are easing up in many suburbs in the ACT and New South Wales, which naturally includes our service locations like Canberra Newcastle, Central Coast, Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley.
Maybe it’s time to make that call for an overdue plumber’s visit. Prepare your Newcastle and Canberra plumbing system for the incoming winter and fix blocked drains and burst pipe to promote hygiene and sanitation within your home. We have rounded up a list of plumbing to do’s that you might look into, as the government lifts certain restrictions:
The Plumbing and Electrical Doctor on COVIDSafe Measures
We value the health of our workers and customers as much as we do with your plumbing, electrical and hot water systems. To ensure a safe job site, our Canberra and Newcastle plumbing professionals adhere to these procedures:
- Wearing of masks and gloves when doing work on site
- Observing proper hand washing before and after work
- Conducting sanitation on our plumbing vans.
- Maintaining a safe 1.5 metres distance when speaking with our customers
- Preventing our workers from reporting to work if they have flu-like illnesses
- Rescheduling jobs for customers who have reported flu-like symptoms
Get in Touch with the Plumbing and Electrical Doctor
Blocked Drains Services start from $99*
*Subject to our plumbing company’s terms and conditions.
Other recent articles on Plumbing and Blocked Drains
The Hot Water System is one of the essential appliances in every Australian household. They can either be gas, electric, and solar powered or a